Monday, July 18, 2005

Change in plans

I just thought through some of the things I wanted to do with a computer, and it occurred that one of them was record tracks of music from a MIDI instrument, so I think I'll start-out by finding a good MIDI keyboard first. One that is USB/serial linkable to a computer, of course, and in the $100-$150 range.

Means the computer might not work out for another month or two, but that really isn't a problem. Just means that the parts will be cheaper. And I'll not have to wait to get a good keyboard. Hmm, sounds better just as I'm typing this. Should be able to start shopping online early next month. See if I can find a full-sized (full piano) keyboard. That would be what, 76 keys? Yeah, I can almost feel the plastic keys under my fingers now...


- JT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home