Tuesday, September 06, 2005


Ah, yet another picture entry. Here we have my current workspace. Note the dual 19" LCDs, both were purchased as part of the latest equipment upgrade and were less than $260.

Yes, that is one computer, two displays. And it was really needed. The stuff I'm working on right now takes up much more than one desktop could hold.

In the foreground: one of my CD binders; background is the blue MSDN library DVD binder. Also pictured is my fancy optical mouse with rubber side grips and buttons and the company's plan-old dell keyboard. In the foreground you can also see my latest cool device - a wireless headphone set. Cost - $30 (refurbished) from TigerDirect.com. Only problem is that the battery only lasts for about 6 hours. And I work more than that. So, I found a place that was selling extras for $19. Should work fine.

Don't worry, reader, for those AOL CDs are not for my use as software - they are but coasters. The chopsticks are just chopsticks, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home